This article shows you the structure of the Editor interface.
The Toolbar is where you can find tools such as measuring, configuring, and publishing updates to a model.
- Find all the available tools and settings in the Main menu.
- The name of the model.
- The User menu navigates you to account and team settings, the knowledge base, and to log out of your Archilogic account.
- Use the Select/move tool to select a space(s), structural element(s), or asset(s).
- Use the Measure area tool to specify and measure how big a space is. Learn more about how to measure area.
- Use the Measure distance tool to see the dimension between structural elements or assets. Learn more about how to measure distance.
- User the Undo tool to revert a previous action.
- Use the Redo tool to repeat a previous action.
- User the Share feedback tool to send us Editor feedback.
- Use the publish tool to publish any updates to a model. Learn more about how to publish a model.
The inspector is where you can view a spatial summary of the model; or view and configure the properties of a selected space, structural element, or asset. Learn more about how to show/hide the inspector panel.
The canvas is where you can draw interior spaces with structural elements and fill them with assets in 2D, and configure walkthrough tours with bookmark views in 3D.
The panels area is where you can access the drawing panel, asset library panel, and version history panel.