This article shows you how to submit your floor plan to Archilogic and receive a styled building model
For office floor plans, you have the option of ordering a Styled building model with an increased level of detail that creates a more realistic representation of your space. Please be advised that this option is not currently available for residential spaces.
In order to add a floor plan to your Archilogic Dashboard, first sign in to your Archilogic account.
Create an order
- Once signed in to your Dashboard, click Add floor plan on the upper right corner of the page.
Alternatively, you can also click the Order now button.
- On the next page, the first step is to select your Style. To order a Styled building model, you must Select Office. Then select from the Styled options (Pure Industrial, Warm Scandinavian, or Dark Modern. Each of the options has a different type of flooring as indicated under the name of the style.
- Click Next at the bottom of the page to proceed.
- On the next page, enter location details if you want us to help you organize your portfolio. This is optional. Click Next or Skip to proceed.
- Next, easily upload a floor plan by clicking inside the “Upload floor plan” pane to open the file selection dialog box, or drag and drop your file into the upload pane.
- On the same page, provide your order details by giving the floor plan a name, selecting the units, and selecting the size of the space from the drop-down menu. Click Next to advance to the Order Summary page.
- Complete your order by confirming your selections. Click Done at the bottom of your order summary, and provide a payment method if needed. After you click Process and complete order, we will immediately begin processing your floor plan and developing a building model. You will be notified via email once your model is ready (usually the next business day, but often sooner).