This article shows you how to order a floor plan conversion from Archilogic
Before you can really make use of the many features that Archilogic provides, you first need to get your floor plan into your Archilogic Dashboard. Follow these steps to digitize your floor plan.
Create an order
- In your Archilogic Dashboard, left-click the blue Add floor plan button in the upper right corner of the website to open the dropdown menu and select Order floor plan conversion.
- This will open the order form. The first step is to select a type.
You can choose between Office or Residential.
- The Style section shows you an example of how your model will look like. You can find the example here.
- Next, enter the location details of the space you’re ordering such as address and floor number. This step is optional.
- Finally upload a floor plan by clicking into the Upload floor plan field to open the file selection dialog box, or drag and drop your file into the upload field instead.
You can drop JPG, PNG, or PDF files into the box. If you’re unsure if your floor plan meets our requirements you can check this article.
Once you’ve uploaded the floor plan give your floor plan a name. This is how your model will be called in the dashboard once it has been converted.
- Then click the Done button to confirm the data you’ve entered.
- If you want to order an additional conversion you can click the Add another order button and repeat the process described above.
- Provide your billing information next to the order form if required (Enterprise customers will be charged at the end of the month instead).
- Click the blue Process and complete order button once you’re ready.
We will immediately begin processing your floor plan and converting it into an Archilogic building model.
- You will be notified via email once your model is ready (usually the next business day, but often sooner).